Terms and conditions
§1 General Provisions
1. Sabai Jai, Thai Massage Salon, run by Bualoy Jabłońska, conducting her business activity under the name Everyday Bualoy Jabłońska, hereinafter referred to as the “Massage Salon”, is a dedicated place to improve your physical and mental condition. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions apply within the area of the facility.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to Thai massage treatments performed in Sabai Jai massage salons in Gdańsk and Gdynia, also referred to hereinafter as treatments or massages.
1. The massage salons are open from Monday to Friday from 12:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
2. The appointment can be made by e-mail, phone or SMS from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
3. In the massage salons, you should follow the instructions of our staff.
4. The payment is collected before the massage, according to the applicable pricelist or individual arrangements with the owner of the salon.
5. You can reserve the time of your massage, however, your reservation will expire if you do not show up when the treatment should start. You may use the rest of the time until the planned end of the massage, however, you will be charged for the whole time reserved: the full price of the appointment will be charged. The staff have the right to change the time of the massage 24 hours before the appointment, informing the client about it in a form selected by the client in the client’s form, i.e. by SMS, phone or e-mail. You should arrive 5 minutes prior to the treatment.
6. Your mobile phone should be switched off for the full duration of the massage.
7. Our massage salon does not keep and is not responsible for the clients’ personal items.
8. The staff is entitled to stop the massage in case of misbehaviour of the client. The payment will not be returned if the behaviour of the client is improper.
§3 Health Conditions and Restrictions
1. The treatments are provided to adults, children under 12 who are supervised by an adult, and children at the age of 13-17 who do not have to be supervised by an adult but who must have a written consent of their parents.
2. We do not provide massage treatments to: persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs, women in advanced pregnancy and persons for whom massage treatments are not recommended, as mentioned in the annex to these Terms and Conditions.
3. Before the beginning of the massage, you are obliged to:
- inform the staff about any circumstances in which the massage may not be appropriate for you, as mentioned in the Terms and Conditions
- inform the staff about your physical, mental and health condition so that we can adapt the massage technique to your needs, lower its intensity, skip certain parts of your body or resign from the massage altogether due to your health condition
- show us your doctor’s referral, if any
4. You should immediately notify the staff of our massage salon about any situations that may pose a threat to your health and life.
§4 Final Provisions
1. Recommendations and restrictions regarding the massage are described in the Annex which is an integral part of these Terms and Conditions
2. The Terms and Conditions may be changed.
3. The Terms and Conditions apply from 10 May 2015.
Annex to the Terms and Conditions of Sabai Jai Thai Massage Salon
Thai massage should not be performed in case of:
- increased temperature, over 38 degrees
- significant weakening of the body
- blood coagulation disorders
- acute inflammation (e.g. of veins, joints, tendons, bowels, kidneys, meninges)
- infectious and virus diseases
- open wounds and intense skin abrasions
- cardiovascular diseases
- first days of posttraumatic condition (sprain, bruising, muscle and tendon strain), fractures and fresh adhesions, nervous diseases (epilepsy, stroke, brain haemorrhage, sciatica)
- any spine diseases and traumas
- bone diseases – advanced osteoporosis
- skin changes, skin diseases, including mycosis and bacterial infections
- uncontrolled diabetes, tuberculosis
- cerebellum disorder and cauda equina syndrome
- epidermal damage
- muscle fibrosis, operated scoliosis
- fractures with internal fixation such as plates or screws
- menstruation, last trimester of pregnancy